Installations of the deposit of Strasbourg-City


with a Class 241A and a class 242TA in September 1948. Considering the increase in the footing of the engines, the replacement of the bridge-turnings of 20 m by those of 24 m is carried out progressively in the Twenties, in particular in the principal establishments of Strasbourg, Metz-Sablon and Sarrebourg. The mechanization of the coal traction processing and handling operations is carried out in the large deposits like Strasbourg, Hausbergen, Metz Sablon and Thionville.