The worksheds of Montigny are specialized in the repair of steam engines,
Ateliers de Montigny

The sheds, considered initially in Paris, then in Nancy, are built in Montigny between 1850 and 1851. The depot, a roundhouse of 14 tracks is built there in 1852 and the contiguous workshed, initially specialized in the repair of rolling stock, also deals with maintenance of the machines. The depot moves towards the triangle of Sablon in 1878 releasing all the place for the enlarging necessary of the worksheds.